Thursday, June 16, 2011

test 2

Dear Olivier,

I'm writing to tell you how upset I am about the haircut you gave me this week. As I told you before I left your shop, it is much too short. I can't imagine where you got the idea to cut it so short. And I find absurd your statement that my hair decides how long it will be. Before you started cutting my hair I told you that even when it is too long it looks good because of the way you cut it. When it is too short it looks bad no matter what I do, both immediately after I wash it and when it gets a little dirty. So that this sort of thing never happens again, I will come show you when my hair gets to the length I consider the shortest I would ever want it to be. I suspect that that won't be for several weeks. It is way too short!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment